- Dello Russo LaserVision Launches a New Bifocal LASIK Surgery Website April 26, 2015
- Dr. Joseph Dello Russo Performs His 160,000th LASIK Surgery April 26, 2015
- Dello Russo Laser Vision Lasik Can Eliminate the Need for Reading Glasses April 26, 2015
- What are the risks of Bifocal LASIK? April 26, 2015
- Will my vision continue to worsen as I get older since I am farsighted? November 16, 2014
- I am taking medications with ocular side effects (Accutane®*) for acne treatment. Will this effect me being a candidate for LASIK?
- My doctor said that my corneas are very thin to allow a surgeon to cut a proper flap. Does it mean I can’t do LASIK?
- If you recommend LASIK, will you use a laser to create the flap or a mechanical microketome?
- My doctor said that I have evidence of keratoconus, am I eligible for LASIK eye surgery?
- I have Lupus, can I have PRK or LASIK?
- If I am a good candidate, is it possible to get bad LASIK results?
- Do I need an after LASIK care exam, and who will do it?
- What is the difference between LASIK and PRK?
- The Future of LASIK
- How Much Does LASIK cost?