- Can you recommend a website, where I can learn more about LASIK? October 18, 2014
- Can I drive after LASIK? October 18, 2014
- Can I bring a companion to a surgery? October 18, 2014
- Which laser is best for LASIK? October 18, 2014
- Is there a guarantee with LASIK? October 18, 2014
- 6 months post op of LASIK, are dry eyes the reason for the problems I am having?
- What is the recovery time after LASIK? When can one get clear vision after lasik?
- I am scheduled for surgery next Friday. I was told that by having surgery on one eye only, I will be able to have my vision problem corrected. I wear glasses for reading and distance. Is this possible? Or will I need a second surgery?
- I am 19 years old. Am I too young to have a LASIK eye surgery and what are the chances of retina detachment?
- I am a 57 years old women, I wear glasses for distance only. I would like to know if I would have to wear glasses to read if I had the LASIK eye surgery.
- Considering eye surgery to correct myopia. Do you have any suggestions?
- My niece is 5 years old, we recently checked her eyes and found out that she has +7.5 eyes number. We don't want eyeglasses. Help!
- I have a 9 months old baby and I am breast feeding her now. Can I go for LASIK?
- How will I know if my eye vision is ok after LASIK vision correction? It has been 1 week and 2 days, please tell me how long it take to be cured after the surgery. When can I start washing my eyes normally? Now I am gentle with them. When can I use make up? Is it normal for my vision to get cloudy sometime?
- I am 62 years old with a mild cataract. When I drive the lights are every bright at night. Do you recommend LASIK vs cataract surgery to get rid of my trifocal glasses?